There’s no question that I love meme’s!! First of all, they give me something to write about when I’m stumped – or when I’m feeling lazy and don’t want to think hard enough to come up with a reasonably clever topic. Also, I like reading them when they’re posted by my blog buddies because they help me get to know you a little better. I stole this one from Miscellanea (thanks Kathy). It was particularly hard for me though – really made me use my noodle. You try coming up with the right answers when they have to start with Z. People with names like Ann have it easy.
Ann and Andy are archeologists and wear apricot aprons while allowing apple martinis to be abandoned in the abbey.
The object is to answer each question, The catch is the answer must start with the same letter as your name. So here goes:
- What is your name? Zan
- A four-letter word: zany
- A boy's name: Zeus
- A girl's name: Zena
- An occupation: zeppelin pilot or zookeeper
- A color: zebra striped (OK I’m stretching it – you think of a z color)
- Something you wear: zinnias - you know –flowers in your hair
- A food: zucchini
- Something found in the bathroom: zinc oxide
- A place: Zululand
- A reason for being late: zipped past your street
- Something you shout: Zounds!
- A movie title: “Z”
- Something you drink: Zinfandel
- A musical group: ZZ Top
- An animal: zebra (OK I cheated and used zebra twice - you think of another animal that starts with a z)
- A street name: Zephyr Way
- A type of car: Zimmer
- The title of a song: Zipity Do Dah
- A verb: zoom
If you read this, and feel like continuing to spread this particular meme virus, have at it!