Saturday, January 12, 2008

Why a blog???


A very good question. Didn't think I ever would. I want a place to write my thoughts and feelings as well as the triumphs and frustrations around trying to train....ah tame...Rosemary the Pharaoh Hound we adopted a little over a year ago. She's come a long way since then. Now she can be walked on a leash without having to wrap the leash around my back. She took leash pulling to Olympic proportions. She still lunges and barks when we pass other dogs walking in the park. Don't know why...If I introduce them, she's fine.

She went lure coursing for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I think we have both discovered that it's lots of fun. We've taken a pet store obedience class, but I think we may want to do more training and see where it takes us. She'll do about anything for a treat, so she should do well!!


I don't know what else may turn up here. Just a place to put random thoughts and ideas!!









No comments: