Friday, November 7, 2008

See Spot Run!!

I only bought one shot from Rosie's runs as I've already got a bunch. But I couldn't resist several shots of Nick as it was his first time out.

See Rosie run!


See Nick Run!



See Nick Run fast!

See Nick catch the bunny!!



OK, sorry for the 60's Dick and Jane reader reference. I'm showing my age ;-)!

I just got the CD with these pics in the mail today from The Southeastern Greyhound Club trial on Oct 26th and I can’t resist showing off a few. Both Rosie and Nick had a blast. All photos were taken by Dan Gauss of Shot on Site Photography.

3 comments:

Addie said...

Zan, these pics are fantastic! What beautiful dogs you have.

Addie

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Nice pics!

Jen

Stephen said...

Nick looks good Zan! Love that last pic at the finish.